Translate

Thursday, June 14, 2012

This wasn't the plan..taking more than a week to write..surprising to me I seem to be busier here than I thought possible. I thought I be bored with to much time to spare and no one to do things with...but I'm pleased that I'm wrong. It's true that I tend to get restless at times and that I want people around me almost all the time, maybe I think my own company is too boring?? If I have a lot to do then then I won't have time to look back and missing my old life and friends.
So what's being going on since last post? Let me see..Twice to the movies: "Martha Marcy May Marlene" and "Snow White and The Huntsman"..none of them very good, a work related Summer Party, looking at apartments with a friend of mine, a Date, a work weekend, dining out, installing a dimmer for my living room ceiling lamp, New To Oslo Pub Night, InterNations rooftop get-together...and more everyday happenings.
I did buy a TV for the bedroom...being used to that for 14 years made it impossible to break that habit...ahh, how I miss watching movies in bed and being lazy on weekends while watching tv without having to get out of bed...I know it's lame but those little things can make everything better.
The weekend is around the corner and can't wait to sleep in, feeling like I haven't had a good night's sleep in months. That's how it goes when I can't sit still and rather be running out having all the fun that I can make time for..no time for boredom.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment