Translate

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

feelings of the heart..

I got a feeling this might become the diary I never wrote..started a few times but never wrote more than a year before I lost interest..if that's the case I should write about everything from the embarrassing moments to my inner thoughts and feelings, because who knows maybe not more than a handful of people reads this..
It's strange that something like a TV show..."The Bachelorette" if I must admit...can make you feel a sense of longing for something you don't have..It's TV I know but in that moment it made me realize that I miss the passion and the excitement that comes with being in love. It's been quite a while and makes me want to be in that state of mind again..feeling butterflies and smiling constantly, doing those little things to make the other person happy and always having that someone to look forward to seeing and spending time with.
Romance..that's the word, who doesn't want that? But romance doesn't knock on your door on Sunday morning. You gotta put yourself out there with an open mind and with a heart ready to embrace..
Dating can be tricky either you chose the bar scene or the internet...so many possibilities..and a few rotten apples, wierdos and more to sort through..
Speed dating, internet dating, minglers and blind dates..I've tried them all.. results: broken heart, some crazy stories, very good friendships and many life lessons while learning a few things about myself.
More to come soon...gotta sleep a little and let my mind get a break..zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment