Translate

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Another weekend is over..again..

It's incredible how short a weekend is...you look forward to it all weeks so you can finally sleep in or let your hair out..whatever it may be.

My weekend didn't exactly go as planned..but I guess that's normally how it goes..
I planned to try shopping for furnitures and things for my balcony...my last apartment didn't have that, so for years I've been wanting that and now I got a small balcony that I can't really enjoy before I get some chairs and a table out there. That was the first thing I didn't get done..and more..

To my surprise I got to spend all Friday until the wee hours of the night with my sister, watching TV, drinking wine, eating lots of candy and chatting. I don't get to see her as much as I would like even though she lives only a few minutes away so I enjoyed every minute of it...family is important and she's my only sister.

I got a late start on Saturday and it was gray and raining outside. I have a cold and slept in late feeling very lazy. I managed to get out in the afternoon to run some errands and to have a late lunch at a Italian restaurant close to where I live..the only meal of that day, if I don't count the homemade kiwi-vanilla milkshake that I promised not to reveal the secret to ( it come out a lot better than I expected, you would haven known if you knew what non traditional ingredient that was used...LOL)
The TV for my bedroom came out of the box and the story goes that Saturday night was spent in bed watching movies on Netflix..I'm back to having a TV in my bedroom and things do fall back in place, he he..

So my weekend filled with planned errands and dating didn't happened...I guess I just needed a slow weekend to rest from a long week and feeling under the weather. I just have to make time for the things I didn't do sometime next week. I figure I'm not the best company if I'm not feeling my best and today proved that since I ended up spending most of the afternoon sleeping on the couch.

I got good news from a friend today that she's pregnant and I'm happy for her..glad to hear that things worked out for her. It seems like most of my friends are in relationships or getting pregnant these days while I'm lacking a little in the dates department..don't get me wrong I don't mind being single and wouldn't settle with the wrong guy..but maybe I'm doing something wrong or it's not in my card to meet Mr. Right yet?? It's been some years since my last relationship and looking back at most of the relationships I've been in they were more or less "dead end relationships"...giving so much and getting so little in return drained me but I haven't given up yet..I would love to be the best thing that have walked into a man's life..or is that maybe too much to ask for? And maybe get appreciated too?? We women need more than just sex, we also need companionship and affection.
I have been in relationships where there was no affection at all or in other relationships with kissing, holding hands ++, in public and at home. People are different and have different needs but having sex with someone who would hug but not kiss you, what does that make you? It makes me wonder how someone wants to get naked and intimate but not wanting to kiss? It reminds me of "Pretty Woman"..that could make you feel like you're only good for sex.. Just like some guys gets upset when you don't wanna kiss on a first date..I only did that once and needless to say that was the first guy I feel in love with. What guy would want  a woman that kiss  almost every guy they meet, have sex on a first date or have many one-night stands? I have higher morals than that and it sure doesn't make me prude..maybe old fashioned?
Now I'm rambling on and on and one thought creates another when I should be sleeping..so it's time to say goodnight...sleep well everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment