Translate

Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's passed midnight and like always I'm not asleep...do I ever learn? No...
A long weekend is over where a very dear friend came to visit.We had many long talks over good food and wine..catching up on life since last time we got to have some quality girlfriend time looking at old pictures and remembering fun times...but it's funny how I tend to forget so many details from my past and friends keep refreshing my bad memory.
Having an awesome time with someone you haven't seen in over 10 years and once you do it feels like yesterday..all the lost time disappears and you realize what a great friend that person is :-)
I also had a 2 1/2 phone conversation with another old friend and it made me realize (once again) that all my close friends live so far away, but they sill live close in my heart..and I just have to make sure I see them more often because they are my true family!
I went to see "Prometheus".. not that good but still a good way to end a great weekend..milk chocolate and male company makes any movie better..LOL..better luck in choosing a movie next time.
Exhausted but content, tired, feeling a little empty and lonely while listening to the rain outside..but time to say good night and hoping for an eventful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment