Translate

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

getting close to reaching the required hours at the hospital..

Another week has started and it is almost weekend already..where does all the time go?
On Monday we all spent the day at Casualty since our teacher was going to come to the hospital in the morning. We showed her around at all the ward we haven been these weeks at Katutura State Hospital. Due to the "guided" tour it was a short day at the hospital. The teacher came with us when we went back to the house and later on the last teacher arrived as well. A relaxing afternoon at home before we went out for dinner at Joe´s Beerhouse, the whole group and the teachers. I ate zebra, tasty!
When we got the check one of the teachers paid for all of us... what a nice gesture of her :-)

Yesterday some of us girls decided to take the day of to have some girl time and do what we girls love: shopping. We went to a brand new mall that have opened a few days earlier. Some of the stores weren´t opened yet and none of the restaurants had opened but that didn´t stop us from what we came there for...shopping. Needless to say but I topped my shopping here, 7 shopping bags in total...and got what I looked for: tanktops, shorts, shirts, scarves, accessories and sunscreen :-) In the evening 7 of us girls went out for dinner at a restaurant called NICE where most of the girls had sushi, but I had kingklip (not sure what fish that is, but it was good)

Today 2 of us went to Operating Theatre in order to see some neurosurgeries. We got to attend 2 operations on a 2 month old baby with hydrocephalus and a 2 year old with a chronic subdural hematoma before heading home. The plan was to lay out in the sun in the afternoon but I fell asleep for almost 3 hours on my bed wearing my bikini...days are going by without me getting done what I had planned...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment